American Fidelity has been an approved benefit provider with CSEA for over 30 years and exclusively serves school communities. They offer a variety of insurance and tax savings plans to protect you and your family.
- Protect your paycheck with Disability Income Insurance
- Additional voluntary plans include: - Accident Insurance - Cancer Insurance - Life Insurance - Hospital Indemnity Insurance - Critical Illness Insurance - Tax Savings Section 125 plans
United Insurance Partners
United Insurance Partners has been a valued approved benefit provider for over 10 years.
- Auto and Homeowners Insurance – Members and their family members save an average of $421 on their auto insurance when they make the switch to UIP. They also provide renter’s, motorcycle, and RV insurance plans.
- Group Dental and/or Vision - Not covered by your employer or retiring? Consider this group coverage through CSEA for your dental and vision needs: - MetLife Dental - Vision Services Plan
- Additional supplemental insurance plans
CSEA Free $5,000 AD&D Coverage
- Free $5,000 Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance – As a CSEA member, you are automatically covered with $5,000 of Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance through a CSEA group policy with United Insurance Partners (UIP). Download and print the certificate to keep with your important papers. Do you want to purchase additional coverage of AD&D? Visit United Insurance Partners (UIP).Other types of life insurance are also available through American Fidelity and United Insurance Partners (UIP).